Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Send a Sentiment with Cards!


I'm please to announce that SPYD Photography has joined up with a new card company called SendOutCards! It's a great online card company that allows you to customize your own cards or pick from thousands of existing ones. So easy you can send cards to friends and family right from your home computer for less than 2$!!! That's cheaper then going to the store, buying a 4-5$ card, putting postage on it and then shipping it. They print them, stick em in envelopes, place the postage on and ship em. Very easy and totally convienent!
I'm excited because I can touch people with a simple card. Plus they have an online system that stores all the information of the people you send cards to so when you want to send them another card it's right at your fingertips. There's even reminders for birthdays, anniversaries or other special occasions. They take care of everything you just have to decide what you want to say!
I love sending cards because it tells someone that your thinking of them and allows you to share special sentiments with them. It's the thought that counts and cards are a great way to express it!
Here's a card I made of my hairless cat, Shark Bait! My relatives think she's ugly but I think she's the cutest kitty cat ever;P They enjoyed receiving this one and got a good laugh out of it!

So if your interested about how to send your own sentiments with a card please visit SendOutCards and see if this company will work for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment