Sunday, April 5, 2009

One Child's Village Charity Event



Last night I had the privilege to attend a great charity event for One Child's Village Charity. They had a silent auction/dinner with entertainment. It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed meeting new people there. I know the founder of the charity, Todd, and donated a photograph to help him raise funds so their school in Africa can eventually obtain electricity. It's something we all take for granted but many people live without. I thought I'd share with you these sentiments of a wonderful evening and if you are ever so inclined to wonder what the charity is all about please click on the title of this blog as it is a link to their website.
This was the photograph I donated. I took it in Egypt last year when we went to Abydos. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment