Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New Photos of the California Coast!




On my way back to Canada from San Francisco I drove up the coastal highway 101. It's a spectacular drive and I highly recommend it to anyone who looking for beautiful views and great food! I stopped in the small towns along the way when I got hungry to eat the fabulous seafood. The ocean was spectacular and there were huge California condors flying above in search of food. Closer to San Francisco there was a heavy fog but it generally subsided by midday as I traveled north. It created some intriguing shots of trees in a misty atmosphere though. Here are a few photos I took from the coast. They are under the new Gallery: California under Places on my website. I will keep adding more so check back.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment